We Are Rewind Bluetooth Portable Cassette Player
(Re)discover all the pleasure of analog sound with our modernized cassette players: Serge, Keith and Kurt.
Like the old-school cassette players, our players have fast forward/rewind buttons, a headphone output, a volume control and an audio input so you can create your own mixtapes.
But because you have to keep up with the times, we've added a few modern touches.
First, we've replaced the batteries with a rechargeable lithium battery that provides up to 12 hours of continuous playback. It's more practical and environmentally friendly. We also built in a Bluetooth 5.1 connection so you can connect the player to your headphones or wireless speaker in seconds. It may not sound like much, but it's a world first!
On the audio side, our engineers worked hard to optimize the mechanism to be as close as possible to the best of the time. And the result is there. Today, you won't find better on the new market!
Finally, we paid special attention to the design and materials used. As for the very first Sony Walkman, the TPS-l2, we avoided plastic and preferred an aluminum case for a "cool touch" and a real quality feeling. The result is a cassette player with a sober and elegant design, which will last in time. The kind of object that one would almost want to display on a shelf in the living room.
So, ready to rewind?
- Compatible with compact audio cassettes, all Types I to IV
- 2-track stereo playback
- Frequency response : 30Hz - 12500Hz with Type I cassette Signal-to-noise ratio: 50dB
- Distortion: 0,3% typ.
- Wow & Flutter: 0,2% typ.
- Headphones output power: 2x2mW into 32 ohms
- Bluetooth 5.1 (headphones and speakers compatible)
- Stereo recording via 3,5mm RCA jack
- Input level: 50mVrms to 200mVrms typ.
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 10000Hz with Type I cassette
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 45dB
- Distortion: 1% typ.
- Built-in Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery:
- nominal voltage 3,7V
- nominal capacity 2000mAh
- battery life: approx. 10 to 12 hours
- Dimensions : 140.8 x 88.8 x 33.5 mm
- Weight : approx. 404g