Wall Mount for Sonos Era 300
- Precision engineered in high grade steel
- Fixing hardware included for brick/masonry and wood/studwork.
- Secure tight fit holds Sonos speaker perfectly
- Quick and easy installation and adjustment.
- Holds speaker horizontally.
- Can be inverted to allow access to controls when mounted high up
- Swivels up to 30 degrees to either left or right
- Available in black and white matching finish to the Sonos Five and Play:5.
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
How to Choose the Right Cartridge for Your TurntableRead now
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
Whole Home Audio Systems - Everything You Need To KnowRead now
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...
How to Balance Your TonearmRead now
Plus, what does anti skating mean and other important questions answered. What Does Anti Skating Mean? In a nutshell, the anti-skate feature on your turntable stops your tonearm from skating across the centre of your record as it comes...