Wall Mount for Sonos Era 100
- Precision engineered in high grade steel
- Tilt up to 25 degrees and swivel up to 90 degrees to set Sonos speaker at the perfect listening angle for any room.
- Fixing hardware included for brick/masonry and wood/studwork.
- Secure tight fit holds the speaker perfectly and removes vibrations.
- Speaker can be mounted inverted for access to controls when high up
- Quick, easy installation and adjustment.
- Available in black and white matching colour of Sonos speakers.
- Clever cable management with trim cover to hide screws
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
How to Choose the Right Cartridge for Your TurntableRead now
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
Whole Home Audio Systems - Everything You Need To KnowRead now
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...
How to Balance Your TonearmRead now
Plus, what does anti skating mean and other important questions answered. What Does Anti Skating Mean? In a nutshell, the anti-skate feature on your turntable stops your tonearm from skating across the centre of your record as it comes...