MP-60 2.1 is equipped with all the advanced technologies for which Lyngdorf Audio is known, including the renowned room correction system RoomPerfect and the unsurpassed quality in digital signal processing. Together with the Steinway Lyngdorf version, the P300, the MP-60 2.1 is developed at the group headquarters in Skive, Denmark.
State-of-the-art HDMI processing
The MP-60 2.1 processor is intuitive to use and offers extraordinarily easy installation. It decodes up to 16 native audio channels which can be mapped out intelligently through the sleek website interface. The MP-60 2.1 offers full support of the latest immersive surround formats including Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X® Pro and AURO-3D®.
With five HDMI inputs and two outputs, this new masterpiece from Lyngdorf Audio now supports HDMI 2.1 including features eARC, Dynamic Lip-Sync and QMS (Quick Media Switching) as well as the latest decoding and post-processing formats. The MP-60 2.1 supports 40 Gbps fixed rate link (FRL) and 18 Gbps transition minimized differential signaling (TMDS) video rates. The MP-60 2.1 supports Variable refresh rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (or Fast Vactive), and auto low latency mode (ALLM) support and high dynamic range (HDR) metadata passthrough for HDMI dynamic HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision™.
eARC will allow for a full Dolby Atmos audio bitstream being returned to the processor from the television, ensuring full audio quality from the TV’s built-in media players.
Control the MP-60 2.1 with an app
The “Lyngdorf Remote” app automatically discovers the MP-60 2.1 connected to your local network, and you will be able to adjust all the basic functions like input selection and volume level from your handheld device. The built-in media player can be controlled directly, and you can access music files stored on pen drives connected to the Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1 as well as search all files stored on your local hard drives. Swiping left and right gives you access to cover art as well as informing you of the signal resolution.
- Decoding: 16 decoding/upmixing channels, Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X Pro (14 channels), AURO-3D® (14 channels), all legacy codecs
- Post processing options: Dolby Surround, AURO-MATIC®, DTS Neural:X
- Audio inputs: 5 x HDMI™, 1 x HDMI™ eARC (≤192kHz/24bit), 1 x AES/EBU S/P-DIF input (≤192kHz/24bit), 3 x S/P-DIF coaxial inputs (≤192kHz/24bit), 4 x S/P-DIF optical inputs (≤96Hz/24bit), 1 x USB audio input (≤192kHz/32bit), 1 x microphone input (XLR) for RoomPerfect™
- Audio outputs: 16 x XLR analog outputs (16 Vrms), 1 x SPDIF coax digital ZONE output (Fix 96kHz/24bit)
- Audio specifications: Frequency response: ±0,5dB from 20 to 20,000 Hz, Total harmonic distortion: 0.005% max from 20 to 20,000 Hz
- EQ: RoomPerfect, Subwoofer level assistant, 32 x adjustable voicings holding ≤8 shelving, high/low pass or parametric filters with adjustable gain and Q
- Media player: Internet radio (vTuner), AirPlay, Spotify Connect, Roon Ready, DLNA Support of FAT32 based media storage (uPnP/see DLNA formats)
- Video inputs: 5 x HDMITM (2.1 – HDCP 2.3), accepts 8k30 RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 10-bit video, 8k60 YCbCr 4:2:0 10-bit high definition video, and 4k120 4:4:4 10-bit high frame rate video, Variable refresh rate (VRR), fast vactive (FVA), and auto low latency mode (ALLM) support. accepts HDR, Dolby VisionTM and HLG
- Video outputs: 2 x HDMI (HDCP 2.3)
- Video scaling: Upscaling of all video to 4K ultra high definition, no downscaling of 4K video
- Control interfaces: 1 x DB9 RS232 connector, 2 x IR sensor inputs, 1 x IR output (loop from one of the sensor inputs), 1 x trigger input, 4 x trigger outputs, 1 x RJ45 ethernet LAN connector, 2 x USB A connectors, 1 x SD card slot , (Backup – storage for system software and settings)
- Accessories included: RoomPerfect microphone, Microphone stand, Microphone cable, RF remote control
- Optional module: 16 channel DCI-compliant digital AES/EBU input for movie servers (supports up to 32bit/192kHz), 16 channel digital AES/EBU output module (always 24bit, 48kHz or 96kHz Selectable), 16 channel AES67 digital input/output module (supports up to 32bit/192kHz input, output is always 24bit/48kHz)
- Remote control: Infrared/RF
- Placement options: Rack mount and freestanding
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.7 x 45.0 x 37.0 cm / 5.8 x 17.7 x 14.6 in
- Weight: 9 kg
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
How to Choose the Right Cartridge for Your TurntableRead now
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
Whole Home Audio Systems - Everything You Need To KnowRead now
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...
How to Balance Your TonearmRead now
Plus, what does anti skating mean and other important questions answered. What Does Anti Skating Mean? In a nutshell, the anti-skate feature on your turntable stops your tonearm from skating across the centre of your record as it comes...