Mid-sized three-way floorstanding speakers
The mid-sized floorstanding member of the R Series is as powerful as it is flexible. Its 12th generation Uni-Q® driver array with MAT™ ensures a crystal-clear performance with music and movies alike, while its two 6.5” hybrid aluminium bass drivers deliver accurate, dynamic bass.
An icon born from The Reference
A suite of class-leading technological innovations drawn from The Reference for exceptional acoustic performance.
Metamaterial Absorption Technology
Absorbs 99% of unwanted sound for pure and natural sound.
True bass definition
Hybrid aluminium bass drivers with greater driver excursion for tight, deep, controlled bass.
12th generation Uni-Q®
Acts as a single point source to enlarge the 'sweet spot' and disperse sound more evenly.
Home theatre made versatile
With a choice of matching home theatre models to pair with, the stage is set for an immersive movie experience.
With 1801 precision-cut holes for each driver, performance is ensured even when the drivers are covered.
- Design: Three-way bass reflex
- Driver Units: Uni-Q Driver Array - HF: 25 mm (1 in.) vented aluminium dome with MAT, MF: 125 mm (5 in.) aluminium cone, Bass Unit: LF: 2 x 165 mm (6.5 in.) hybrid aluminium cone
- Crossover Frequrency: 400 Hz, 2.4 kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 33 Hz - 50 kHz
- Typical In-Room Bass Response (-6dB): 27 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 48 Hz - 28 kHz
- Harmonic Distortion (90dB, 1m): <1% 76 Hz and above, <0.5% 110 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum Outpit: 111 dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 15 - 250W
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω (min. 3.2 Ω)
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88 dB
- Weight*: 29.3 kg
- Dimension ( H x W x D) with Terminal* : 1062 x 200 x 384 mm
- Dimension ( H x W x D) with Terminal & Plinth* : 1109 x 311 x 384 mm
*Measurement per unit
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
How to Choose the Right Cartridge for Your TurntableRead now
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
Whole Home Audio Systems - Everything You Need To KnowRead now
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...
How to Balance Your TonearmRead now
Plus, what does anti skating mean and other important questions answered. What Does Anti Skating Mean? In a nutshell, the anti-skate feature on your turntable stops your tonearm from skating across the centre of your record as it comes...