Designed for down-firing, in-ceiling use, CCM7.5 S2 can be used as the left, centre, right and rear-channel rear speakers in a discreet home cinema system. Its configuration includes a 25mm (1in) Carbon Dome tweeter and a 180mm (7in) Continuum cone mid/ bass cone angled to the mounting surface, allowing for easy direction of the whole array towards the listener to ensure they hear the correct balance of sound. That way, dialogue is crystal clear and special effects come across accurately. Thanks to Bowers & Wilkins unique QuickDogsTM fixing method, installation is simple and if preferred, the supplied round grille can be replaced with an optional, square grille.
- Technical features: Carbon Dome tweeter Continuum mid/bass
- Description: 2-way in-ceiling system
- Frequency range (-6dB): -6dB at 25Hz - 33kHz
- Frequency Response -3dB: 32Hz - 28kHz ±3dB Sensitivity 90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 70Hz - 33kHz <0.5% 100Hz - 28kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4.8Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 25W - 150W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Frame diameter: 290mm (11.4in)
- Depth (behind surface): 128mm (5in)
- Cut-out diameter: 254mm (10in)
- Protrusion: 8.5mm (0.33in)
- PMK: PMK C8
- Back box: BB 6C
- Square grille option: GR68SQ
- Net weight: 3.1kg (6.83 lb)
- Finishes: Grille: White
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...