- Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum cone FST midrange
- Aerofoil profile bass cones
The CCM7.3 S2 is a high-performance in-ceiling speaker for outstanding performance in both theatre and stereo applications. Its sophisticated drive unit configuration features a 25mm(1in) Carbon Dome tweeter, a 100mm (4in) FSTTM Continuum cone midrange and 2 x 130mm (5in) Aerofoil Profile bass drivers. Its critically formed baffle is constructed from glass reinforced ABS while its integrated backbox ensures easy retrofittable installation, cuts down sound transfer between spaces and optimises sound quality.
- Description: Description 3-way in-ceiling system
- Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1in) Carbon Dome high-frequency, 1x ø100mm (4in) Continuum cone FST midrange, 2x ø130mm (5in) Aerofoil profile bass
- Frequency range: (-6dB) -6dB at 52Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response: -3dB 55Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 90Hz - 33kHz, <0.5% 120Hz - 33kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.1Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 25W - 200W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Frame height: 355mm (14in)
- Frame width: 355mm (14in)
- Depth: 194.5mm (7.66in)
- Cut-out height: 332mm (13.1in)
- Cut-out width: 332mm (13.1in)
- Cut-out height w/PMK: 335mm (13.2in)
- Cut-out width w/PMK: 335mm (13.2in)
- Protrusion: 8mm (0.3in)
- PMK: 7C
- Net weight: 9kg (Inc accessories)
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
How to Choose the Right Cartridge for Your TurntableRead now
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
Whole Home Audio Systems - Everything You Need To KnowRead now
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...
How to Balance Your TonearmRead now
Plus, what does anti skating mean and other important questions answered. What Does Anti Skating Mean? In a nutshell, the anti-skate feature on your turntable stops your tonearm from skating across the centre of your record as it comes...