Effortless Streaming, Quality Sound
The ST60 is a high-performance streaming source that enables streaming audio from all of the major services (Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, Napster, Deezer, etc) over Cast or Airplay2. It will also handle UPnP sources.
It is the perfect companion for the HDA range of stereo amplifiers and is also fully compatible with the MusicLife app.
- 4 digital inputs
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA analogue outputs
- Optical and coaxial digital outputs
- GoogleCast, Airplay2, uPnP Streamer
- Roon Ready certified
- MQA supported
- 32-bit ESS9038Q2M Sabre DAC
- Full I/P and RS232 control including Control4 and Crestron
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.0008%
- Digital to Analogue Conversion: ESS9038 32-bit/192kHz Delta-Sigma DAC
- Signal/Noise Ratio (Awtd): 118dB unbalanced, 122db balanced
- Harmonic Distortion (1kHz): <0.0008%
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 20kHz ± 0.5dB
- Output Level (Fixed): 2.2Vrms unbalanced, 4.5Vrms balanced
- Output Impedance: 47Ω unbalanced, 600Ω balanced
- Minimum Recommended Load: 5kΩ
- RMS Jitter: < 20 psec
- SPDIF Receiver: AKM4113
- Supported sample rates (Optical): 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Supported sample rates (Coaxial): 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Bit depth: 16-bit – 32-bit
- USB: USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps)
- Ethernet: 10/100Mbps
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n
- Mains voltage: 110–240V, 50–60Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 10W
- Low power standby consumption: 0.5W
- Network standby consumption: 2W
- Dimensions W x H x D (including feet and control knob): 433x102x306mm
- Weight (net): 5.5kg
- Weight (gross): 7.9kg
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
How to Choose the Right Cartridge for Your TurntableRead now
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
Whole Home Audio Systems - Everything You Need To KnowRead now
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...
How to Balance Your TonearmRead now
Plus, what does anti skating mean and other important questions answered. What Does Anti Skating Mean? In a nutshell, the anti-skate feature on your turntable stops your tonearm from skating across the centre of your record as it comes...