Rich Musicality + Immersive Sound = Stunning Realism
The Arcam AVR5 is a high-performance audio/visual receiver that delivers stunning realism for the ultimate home cinema experience. Native 12-channel decoding of immersive audio from Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, the AVR5 can deliver incredible theatre experiences.
The Arcam AVR5 is designed with a passion for music and movies, bringing both to life with truly high fidelity. The AVR5 features an over engineered power supply and transformer for real world power with low noise. The Class AB amplifiers are based upon those in Arcam stereo amplifiers, guaranteeing musicality otherwise not heard from other AV receivers.
The performance and musicality can be accessed immediately with integrated streaming using Apple Airplay2, Google Chromecast, Bluetooth with aptX®HD, Spotify Connect, and UPnP with the MusicLife app.
Your Arcam AVR5 comes Dirac Ready, fully prepared to run Dirac Live, the world’s most advanced room correction software. Dirac Live® is available at an additional cost via the Dirac website: https://www.dirac.com/online-store/arcam-avr5-2/
Dirac Live® Bass Control aggregates measurement and location data from a subwoofer and the main speakers to determine how a system’s bass is best reproduced throughout the room.
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 7.1.4 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
- Ready for Dirac Live® room correction*
- ESS 9026PRO audiophile DACs
- Class AB power amplification
- Uses frame-type transformer
- Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Apple Airplay2 and Google Cast for streaming audio
- Bluetooth aptX®HD
- Free MusicLife iOS and Android UPnP streaming app
- Supports MQA
- Roon Read
Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω/4Ω
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD: 80W/100W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD: 85W/120W
- 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD: 60W/85W
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd): <0.15mV
Stereo Line Inputs
- Maximum input: 4.5V rms
- Nominal sensitivity: 1V, 2V, 4V (user adjustable)
- Input impedance: 47kΩ
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct: 100dB/110dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Nominal output level: 1V RMS (max. 5V RMS)
- Output impedance: 560Ω
- THD+N (20Hz—20kHz): –100dB
- Maximum output level into 32Ω: 5Vrms
- Output impedance: <100Ω
- Mains voltage: 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum): 1.5kW (Thermal dissipation approx. 5200 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (idle, typical): 90W (Thermal dissipation approx. 340 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby): <0.5W
- Dimensions W x D (including speaker terminals) x H (including feet): 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net): 16.5kg
- Weight (packed): 19.8kg
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...